Frequently Asked Questions
What You Need to Know About Staying Here
What is the Environmental Fee?
At Bighorn Meadows Resort, each guest contributes a $1/night environmental fee which the Resort invests in projects to help remove, reduce, and eliminate the creation of greenhouse gases from the air we all share. These projects include: bigger and better recycling programs, green lifestyle services like bike racks, alternative in-room energy solutions such as energy efficient lighting, and more!
What about Housekeeping?
Your suite is only cleaned upon departure. Daily housekeeping is available for an additional fee. Please ask our reservation agents for more information.
How do you Guarantee my Reservation?
Guests must be 19 years of age and have a valid credit card to make a reservation. In order to guarantee your reservation, a deposit will be required at time of booking. Please see the deposit schedule below.
- 1-26 night stays – a deposit equal to first night room and tax will be taken at time of reservation.
- 27+ night stays – a deposit of 50% of the booking total will be taken at time of reservation.
- 120+ night stays – first month and last month deposit will be taken at time of reservation.
- Non-refundable offers and the Advanced Purchase Rate – the full amount of room and tax will be taken at time of reservation.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
To receive a full refund of deposit, reservations must be cancelled prior to the timeframes listed below.
- 1-6 night stays – reservation must be cancelled prior to 72-hours of arrival.
- 7-26 night stays – reservation must be cancelled prior to 7-days of arrival.
- 27+ night stays – reservation must be cancelled prior to 30-days of arrival.
- Non-refundable offers and the Advanced Purchase Rate – no cancellations or refunds will be issued for these rate types.
When can I Check-in/Check-out?
Check-in time is 4:00pm MST. If you’re going to check-in after hours, please call the resort in advance for check-in procedures.
Check-out time is 10:00am MST. If you require a late check-out, please contact the Front Desk and we will do our best to accommodate you.
What are the front desk hours of operation?
- Daily – July & August
8:00 am – 10:00 pm
- September & June
Sunday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
- October to May
Sunday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Do the units have Air Conditioning?
Not all of our Guest Room Suites (Studio Units) offer Air Conditioning but all 1, 2, & 3 bedroom suites do. If you require AC in a Guest Room Suite, please make sure you request this option when making a reservation.
Are Pets Allowed?
Unfortunately, no pets are allowed in the units or on the resort grounds, with the exception of certified companion or guide dogs. We recommend Rocky Mountain Pet Resort & Spa located in Edgewater, 250-347-9911, as a place for your dog or cat to lodge during your stay.
Can I Smoke?
Tobacco smoking is allowed only in designated outdoor areas and not inside the units or on the balconies or patios. A charge will be incurred if you are discovered smoking tobacco in one of the vacation rental suites.
Cannabis smoking is prohibited in ALL areas of the Resort property. A charge will be incurred if you are discovered smoking cannabis in one of the suites or ANYWHERE on the Resort.
Does the Resort have a Restaurant?
There is no restaurant directly on-site, but there is one within a 2-minute walk of the resort during the Golf Season and there are many other dining options just a short drive away.
Will we have Internet Access?
Yes! All of our accommodations have complimentary wireless internet access.