Bighorn Meadows Resort
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
True Key Hotels & Resorts is committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and employees, we meet or exceed all Work Safe BC and Centre for Disease Control protocols. We want to ensure that everyone feels safe when visiting Bighorn Meadows Resort and other True Key properties, so you can feel confident that you’ve made the right choice for your vacation destination.
Please find information on how we strive to ensure your safety below.
OUR STEPS TO ENSURING YOUR SAFETY
We are frequently cleaning high-touch areas throughout our Resort including disinfecting all room keys when returned, as well as all keypads after each use
We complete a full deep-cleaning of each room after each guest has departed using EPA-approved cleaning products
Our team has been provided hand sanitizer and additional cleaning supplies, masks and gloves for the safety of each other and guests
We have adopted no-contact check-in & check-out procedures as well as asking guests to be mindful of others by maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Watch our FAQ video below to find out more information if you are planning on staying with us.
- Is your Resort open? Yes, we are open with new protocols in place to keep our guests and employees safe.
- Can we visit from Alberta? We LOVE our Alberta guests and will welcome you openly. We ask that all guests adhere to government protocols including social distancing, hand washing, and not traveling if unwell or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Is your pool open? Yes, both our pool and hot tubs are currently open 8:00am – 6:00pm Sunday – Thursday and 8:00am – 8:00pm Friday – Saturday. Please note, our fitness area and playground remain closed at this time.
True Key Hotels & Resorts meets or exceeds all housekeeping protocols provided by the BC Center for Disease Control, WCB and the Provincial Health Authority.
For the well-being of our guests and team members, employees have been trained on cleaning and disinfectant techniques, including protocols for all surfaces and tracking cleaning schedules. Recommended social distancing guidelines are being adhered to throughout the resort.
The following are some of the key protocols we are asking of our team and our guests to ensure a clean and safe environment:
- Regularly sanitizing of the front desk, public areas, coffee machines, door knobs, furniture and other high-touch points
- Disinfecting all room keys when returned, as well as all keypads after each use
- A full deep-cleaning of each suite and it’s contents after each guest has departed using EPA-approved cleaning products
- Steam cleaning of all upholstered surfaces
- Professionally laundered and sterilized sheets, towels, etc.
- Providing team with additional cleaning supplies and personal protective equipment
- Hand sanitizer, tissues and wastebaskets available for all resort and hotel guests
- Allowing suites to remain vacant for at least 3 hours before entering to clean and sanitize
We are asking all guests to:
- Be mindful of others by maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet)
- Follow contactless check-in and check-out procedures
- If you become ill and have recently visited us please contact us as soon as practical so appropriate measures can be taken to protect others
- If you do not feel well and are experiencing symptoms of illness (fever, trouble breathing, coughing, sore throat, fatigue) please postpone your visit until you are well
- Work Safe BC has asked that all guests place their dirty linens and towels into provided sanitized laundry bags prior to checking out