Paddleboard & Yoga Retreat - August 10th to 12th
Getaway to Radium Hot Springs to recharge and learn something new!
Escape the hustle of life and join us for a getaway filled with paddleboarding instruction, yoga classes, delicious food and great company. This retreat is all about about having fun and experiencing something new. Learn how to paddleboard with a certified Paddle Canada instructor while exploring beautiful places in the Columbia Valley. Take part in daily yoga classes to develop strength and flexibility of mind and body. Getaway on your own or bring a group of friends – this is going to be a fun adventure you won’t want to miss!
Paddleboard & Yoga Retreat includes:
- 2 Nights accommodation at Bighorn Meadows Resort – Aug 10th to 12th
- 2 Morning yoga sessions (1 hour/session)
- 2 Stand-up paddleboard instruction and technique sessions (5.5 hours on the water!)
- 2 Lunches and a $30 dinner voucher to Elevations Dining at the Springs Course
- 1 Adult in a Guest Room – $570/person
- 2 Adults in a Guest Room – $418/person
- Ask us about our 1, 2, & 3 bedroom suites – share the cost of these larger rooms with a group of friends for a lower retreat price!
Please note, price does not include tax. Retreat requires a minimum of 5 participants. Transportation to the lake is not included – your own vehicle is recommended. Yoga sessions will be held in the Forster Meeting Room or outside on Resort grounds (weather dependent). Must book by July 28, 2018.
Friday – August 10th
- 4pm to 6pm – Check-in at Bighorn Meadows Resort
- 6pm to 7pm – Meet and greet with wine and appetizers
Saturday – August 11th
- 9am to 10am – Morning yoga session
- 10:30am – Leave for Lake Windermere
- 11am to noon – Intro into paddleboarding
- Noon – Lunch (bagged lunches provided)
- 1pm to 4pm – Paddle and technique sessions
- 4pm to 4:30pm – Chill at the lake & pack-up
- 4:30pm and 5pm – Leave the lake and head back to the Resort
- 5:30pm to 7pm – Free time
- 7pm – Dinner at Elevations Dining at the Springs Course ($30 voucher provided)
Sunday – August 12th
- 8am to 9am – Morning yoga session
- 9:30am – Leave for the lake
- 10am to 12:30pm – Paddleboard session
- 12:30pm – Lunch (bagged lunch provided)
- 1pm – Return to the Resort for check-out
About the Teacher:
Jill Parry will be leading our paddleboard and yoga sessions. She is Paddle Canada certified and a certified Yoga Alliance instructor.