Paradise Basin Snowmobile Package
Enjoy an Epic Adventure in the Mountains
Enjoy a groomed trail ride to the alpine with the opportunity for off-trail free playtime in Paradise Basin, visit the enchanting frozen Marmot Falls, and experience the remnants of an early 1900’s silver mining town located at 8000 ft. Refuel with a BBQ from the local butcher and a hot drink – sit beside the fireplace in our cozy alpine cabin or enjoy the incredible view from the deck near the old mine shaft.
- Approx. 3.5-4.0 hrs
- Includes a mountain-sized BBQ lunch
- Tour Departs Toby Creek Adventures at 9:30 am
This Package Includes
- Premium Accommodations at Bighorn Meadows Resort
- 1x Adult Paradise Basin Tour pass for every adult included in the reservation
Or you can reserve by contacting us directly by calling 1-877-344-2323, email [email protected] or Request a quote below.
Not interested in the Paradise Basin Snowmobile Tour? Toby Creek Adventures offers a number of snowmobile packages that are suited for all ability levels. Contact Guest Services to customize your memorable snowmobile adventure.
PARADISE MINE TOUR
This tour has a little bit of everything. Breathtaking scenic trails, an abandoned silver mine, the opportunity to see wildlife and a tour of our open powder bowl are just a few of the things you can expect on this trip up to 8000 ft! We will visit the historic Paradise Mine and have a mountain-sized snack in our cozy warm alpine cabin.
Duration: 2.5-3 hours
MOUNTAIN ICEFALL TOUR
This 2-hour tour offers a lot. After a safety briefing and snowmobile practice, your guide will lead you up the trail for a spectacular visit to our enchanting frozen waterfall. Although you don’t get to the alpine, you will experience incredible mountain views along the way.
TASTE OF THE VALLEY TOUR
This scenic trail ride will give you a taste of how much fun you can have on a sled. We start with an introduction to the machines, some time in our playfield, then a trail ride up to our scenic lookout. It’s a great way to introduce yourself to snowmobiling.
- Tour pricing includes minor collision insurance for up to $500 in incidental damages, professional guide, snowmobile, groomed trail access, DOT certified snowmobile helmets, boots, lunch or snacks
- Snowmobile suit rentals are available for $20
- Winter gloves are not supplied
- Minimum passenger age is 5 | Minimum driving age is 16 – a provincial driver’s license is not required
- A signed release of liability waiver is required from all participants before their tour
- Guests are required to sign the Toby Creek Adventures Credit Card Authorization form for their collision insurance policy
- Toby Creek Adventures reserves the right to alter the daily itinerary or cancel any tour
- All rates are subject to applicable taxes
- Self-driving guests are required to arrive half-hour in advance of their tour
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Not available in conjunction with other specials and promotions.
- Must be purchased a minimum of 5 days prior to arrival.
- Must mention package at the time of booking.
- Package is bookable until April 9th, 2023.
- Children or passenger rates can also be purchased on this reservation as an add-on. Contact us directly after booking for pricing and availability.