Wetlands, Wildlife & Wine Package
Learn something new then enjoy a glass or two!
This is the year for exploring your own backyard, learning something new, and enjoying time with loved ones. Why not do it all while staying with us in Radium Hot Springs?
Enjoy beautiful accommodations at our Resort and spend a couple of hours paddling the Columbia River Wetlands while learning about David Thompson and the local history. You will discover facts about the river and wetlands, local birds, fish, reptiles and animal life in the pristine beauty of the Columbia Valley Wetlands.
To top it all off, we will include the perfect welcome wine gift basket when you arrive at the Resort.
This Package Includes:
- Accommodation at Bighorn Meadows Resort
- 2 Hour Interpretive Wetlands & Wildlife Tour with Columbia River Paddle
- Welcome Wine Package, in room on arrival
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Package based on availability until October 11th, 2020
- Advanced booking of 72-hours is required.
- Not valid in conjunction with other promotions.
- Must reserve directly with Bighorn Meadows Resort.
- Tour is available Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday mornings at 10am and Monday afternoons at 1:30pm. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time.
- Please note, when reserving this package online, the number of adults entered into the reservation info will be the number of tours included.
- No youth or child passes are available online at this time, ask us if you would if you would like to add on a tour for children.
- Tours are based on availability. We will try our best to book your desired date and time. If not, we will let you know and help you arrange a new date and time or remove this add-on from your stay.
- Tours may be cancelled due to strong winds or bad weather by the tour operator.