About Bighorn Meadows Resort
The Best of Radium at Your Doorstep
Luxury, relaxation, golf, skiing, adventure, spectacular views – welcome to the best accommodation in Radium Hot Springs at Bighorn Meadows Resort.
Nestled in the Columbia Valley between the Rocky and Purcell Mountain ranges in British Columbia, our high-end Rocky Mountain Resort is situated on an expansive 9-acre site surrounded on three sides by the prestigious Springs Golf Course in the village of Radium Hot Springs.
Resort Accommodations & Amenities
Our Resort’s concierge guest services can customize any vacation – whether you would like us to arrange specific activities for you in advance (such as golf tee times or tours), stock your fridge before you arrive, or bring you a bottle of wine for a romantic evening in.
Current amenities at our resort in the Rockies include:
Our deluxe vacation rentals are very spacious and have features such as:
- Free parking (outdoor & limited underground parking)
- 2 Outdoor hot tubs & seasonal heated pool
- Meeting / Lounge Room
- Fitness Room
- Relaxing green spaces
- Concierge guest services
- Modern kitchens & Living rooms
- Walkout balconies with BBQs
- High end designer fixtures and furnishings
- Lock-off Guest Room units
- Free Wireless Internet
- DVD rentals, games and a library