Where to Play Golf in Radium Hot Springs and Beyond
Radium Hot Springs Courses
There are 2 golf courses in Radium Hot Springs itself, including the Radium Course and Springs Course (consistently ranked among the top 100 courses in Canada), on which Bighorn Meadows Resort is located.
If that doesn’t satisfy your lust for golf, you can easily do day trips beyond the Columbia Valley to several more golf courses, all located within a 1 to 2 hour drive of Radium Hot Springs.
Distances to each location:
- Invermere – 18 minutes (17 km)
- Windermere – 19 minutes (20 km)
- Fairmont Hot Springs – 29 minutes (37 km)
- Panorama Mountain Village – 37 minutes (35 km)
- Golden – 1 hour, 17 minutes (103 km)
- Kimberley – 1 hour, 43 minutes (132 km)
- Cranbrook – 1 hour, 49 minutes (144 km)
Columbia Valley & Nearby Courses
- Radium Course — Radium Hot Springs
Par 71 course; a more playable course for casual golfers. Each hole now has four sets of tees to accommodate golfers of all skill levels.
- Springs Course — Radium Hot Springs
Par 72 course, consistently ranked among BC and Canada’s top golf courses. Breathtaking scenery, world-class Les Furber design, and exceptional service. Bighorn Meadows Resort is located on the ninth fairway of this course.
- Copper Point Golf Course — Invermere
Championship layout that has been wowing golfers since 2004. Natural lay-of-the-land route with numerous classic elements, such as roughly hewn bunkers and excellent use of existing hills and ravines.
- The Ridge at Copper Point — Invermere
Par 62 Masters course; can often be played in just 3 hours. Full length par 3 & 4 holes maintain a perfect blend of playability and challenge, appealing to every level of golfer.
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course — Invermere
Championship course amid the rugged, unspoiled splendour of BC’s Columbia Valley. A golf experience that goes above and beyond.
- Copper City Amusement Park — Windermere
Family-friendly mini golf course. Also features bumper boats and go karts.
- Windermere Valley Golf Course — Windermere
Shorter than average in length, but not short on character or beauty. An enjoyable golf experience for the whole family.
- Creekside Golf Course — Fairmont Hot Springs
Par 3 course featuring ponds, cascading creeks, and sand bunkers. Perfect for families or seasoned golfers who need a little practice around the green.
- Funtasia — Fairmont Hot Springs
Family-friendly mini golf course carefully sculpted into a live forest. Also features Spin ‘n Bump cars, animal petting park, and gardens.
- Mountainside Golf Course — Fairmont Hot Springs
Championship golf course, combining wonderful views, beautiful conditioning, and a riveting collection of golf holes.
- Riverside Golf Resort — Fairmont Hot Springs
”A river runs through it” is the dominant theme of this championship course.
- Greywolf Golf Course — Panorama
Award winning golf course located at Panorama Mountain Village. 18 holes, including “Cliffhanger, Greywolf’s signature hole, which has secured a place among the best golf holes in the world.
- Bootleg Gap Golf Course — Kimberley
18 hole Championship course and 9 hole Recreational course. The signature hole is a 193 yard par-three 12th, which requires a tee shot usually affected by wind to a well protected, large undulated green 50 feet below.
- Kimberley Golf Club — Kimberley
One of the most scenic and challenging golf courses in the BC Rocky Mountains. Undulating greens, huge ponderosa pines. There are a variety of birdie opportunities in the opening holes.
- Trickle Creek Golf Course — Kimberley
Designed by renowned architect Les Furber, this course was recently awarded a bronze medal by readers of SCORE Golf Magazine for being one of the top resort courses in all of Canada and is also one of the only Canadian courses to be rated 4.5 stars by Golf Digest.
- Shadow Mountain Golf Course — Cranbrook
Championship golf course designed by Wayne Carleton to work within the natural landscape.
- Wildstone Golf Course — Cranbrook
Set on the rolling highlands above Cranbrook, BC, Wildstone exposes stunning postcard views of the Rocky Mountains from start to finish.
- Golden Golf Club — Golden
An appealing combination of beautifully maintained fairways and untouched wilderness.