Extended Stay Accommodations
There's No Reason to Rush Your Vacation
Are you looking for a new place to vacation this year? Perhaps your big getaway is postponed and you still want an extended stay somewhere other than home. No matter the reason, Bighorn Meadows Resort in Radium Hot Springs, BC is the perfect place to settle in and stay a while.
Stay for a week or stay longer in one of our fully equipped 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom vacation rentals, surrounded by the natural beauty for which Radium Hot Springs is known and loved. Our suites offer the perfect place to relax or use as a home-base for exploring this beautiful area.
Reasons to extend your vacation in Radium Hot Springs this year:
- We’re easy to get to – just a 2.5 scenic drive from Calgary, AB
- Our weather is pretty mild compared to the other side of the Rockies
- We offer a safe and relaxing environment in the mountains – click here for our Resort safety information
- Flexible cancellation policies (see terms below) – we understand if plans change
- Close to community amenities – within 5 to 15 minutes to grocery stores, restaurants, retail, pharmacies and local attractions
- Our accommodations are perfect for family holidays (ask us about a discount if you require 3 or more rooms for family visitors!)
- You’ve always wanted a REAL Canadian winter experience! Think skiing at multiple nearby ski hills, skating on the longest skating path in the world, snowshoeing on beautiful mountain trails, or just relaxing in front of a fireplace
Comfortable and private suites
Views of the golf course and surrounding mountains
Outdoor activities at your doorstep
Our fully-equipped suites offer the perfect choice for your getaway with the following amenities:
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchens
- BBQ on balcony or patio
- In-suite washer & dryer
- Private bedrooms
- Spacious living areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Onsite Guest Services
- 2 Outdoor hot tubs
- Onsite fitness room
- Meeting space
Things to do in Radium and the Columbia Valley:
You’ll find many activities and experiences minutes of our Resort. Hiking, skiing, shopping, wildlife viewing, spas, outstanding dining options… the list goes on.
Contact us to reserve your extended stay:
Terms & Conditions:
- Monthly Stays: There are a limited number of vacation rentals available for monthly extended stays; please check in advance for current availability. If reserving a monthly stay of 27-nights or more, taxes are exempt, however, if stay dates are shortened to less than 27 consecutive days, applicable taxes will be charged.
- Housekeeping: Extended stays only offer housekeeping service upon departure, additional cleans or a refreshing of supplies are available, charges may apply.
- Deposits: Guests must be 19 years of age and have a valid credit card to make a reservation. In order to guarantee your reservation, a deposit will be required at time of booking. Please see the deposit schedule below:
- 7-26 night stays – a deposit equal to first night room and tax will be taken at time of reservation.
- 27-119 night stays – a deposit of 50% of the booking total will be taken at time of reservation.
- 120+ night stays – first month and last month deposit will be taken at time of reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: To receive a full refund of deposit, reservations must be cancelled prior to the time frames listed below.
- 7-26 night stays – reservation must be cancelled prior to 7-days of arrival.
- 27+ night stays – reservation must be cancelled prior to 30-days of arrival.
- Not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- Please check individual accommodation pages for the full list of amenities for each unit.